The Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Moscow invites applications for one (1) position of Personal Assistant for the Ambassador, with an initial contract of one year.
The starting salary for this position is ₽115 211,00 roubles (gross), subject to annual review based on the EU pay scales for Moscow. Medical insurance: mandatory (based on local legislation).
- Organizing trips, meetings and visits for the Ambassador.
- Translates/interprets for the Ambassador (or other designated by the Ambassador officer).
- Receives the Ambassador’s visitors.
- Organizes incoming/outgoing correspondence, archives correspondence, maintains statistical or other data pertaining to the position.
- Fast and accurate typing in English and Russian (either from a written text or from dictation).
- Manages phone calls, electronic correspondence and the calendar of Ambassador and other Members of the Diplomatic Mission.
- Performs any other relevant duties.
- Certificate of secondary education.
- Honesty, responsibility, showing initiative and discretion.
- Certificate of clean criminal record.
- Excellent command of spoken/written Russian and English.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Office software package.
- Availability to work under flexible hours.
Will be considered an advantage:
- Experience in a similar position (2 years minimum)
- Higher Education Degree /Diploma or Secretarial certificate on professional training.
- Written and Spoken command of Greek
All applicants must submit their CVs either at the Embassy (address: Povarskaya st., 9) or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the latest by 1 September 2023 (12 o clock noon)
Applications sent after the specified date and time will not be considered.
Submitted applications must be in Greek or English, and must include a CV and other supporting documents.
Candidates may be invited for a job interview and/or for a written test.
The criteria and the final selection of a suitable candidate, as well as the possible withdrawal of a vacancy, are at the discretion of the Embassy.